I decided to call it a day to my seafaring....

After sailing on a ship on short contract , I decided ton quit sea life in August,2015. It was not a planned one but I did it. Went rough a bit of rough weather in dry land due to unplanned quitting of work.

Then in November, 2016 back to ships. This time not to go out sea but to attend Marine Surveys. The first few months kept me very busy with my work, working 24/7. The load eased up and I was transferred from New Orleans Office to Maryland office, where I am at present.

With Marine Survey I do not get much time for my writing. But, I am hopeful of breakthrough to my book 'Troubled Waters' which is presently available on leading  book stores in the U.S., and on Amazon.

"There , no medicine like hope, no incentive so great,  and tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow"-   O. S. Marden

 

No comments:

Post a Comment