Starting from the scratch

We moved into the apartment on December 18, 2008. There was a quite a lot of snow fall during that time. But we did not have much choice;we had to furnish the apartment. Within about two days, we managed get all the basic needs into the apartment.

New house,new city and new country.

Our daughter joined a college which was about one from our home. Everything fell in line.  Within about three months, I got a job with New York Waterways. But after undergoing training in their ferries, I couldn't join them as I had to obtain license from the USCG. My Master Mariner certificate of Competency was from Australia. 

I left NY Waterways, and after a month or two returned to Sri Lanka and sailed with my Old Company Sri Lanka Shipping Company.


No comments:

Post a Comment