Piyasa

All work on Piyasa was completed by end June, 2015. I met almost all the CEO's of  TV station  in Sri Lanka trying my best to find a TV station to accept the Tele-Drama. With help of God I managed to give the Tele-Dram to Independent Television Net Work of Sri Lanka. The contract was signed in September, 2015 and telecasting commenced on October 19th, 2015. It had 84 episodes, and had good response from the viewers.  Unfortunately, we could not include subtitles.

Telecasting of the Tele-Drama ended in February 2016. The TV station wanted another one but we were not ready. I am hopeful, another story I have will bring in to small screen, soon.

The tele-drama ' Piyasa' won seven  awards at SIGNIS Sri Lanka awards presentation in October, 2017. This was very encouraging news for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment