The year 2014

We had many visitors during summer time of year 2014, and most of them were from Sri Lanka. With them we did a few trips to Washington DC.

I was on vacation during the time we had visitors, so it worked very well. Each time we visited Washington DC, we stayed in a Guest House called Adams Inn. It was good and suited our budgets. But, to get to  location of the White House and all Museums we had to commute by cab. We did not take the car because parking is very difficult and expensive,too.

I went back to sea in September 2014, and returned home from the ship in January 2015.

I was looking for avenues to do a movie or a Tele-Drama (mini movies) using a story that I have written. It worked very well! Four of my friends back in Sri Lanka gave me initial financial support. And, work on the Tele-Drama which was in Sinhala started in February 2015. The name of the Tele-Drama was ' PIYASA'.  Piyasa in English is 'Shelter' or 'Roof'.

No comments:

Post a Comment